Vacancy: Communications Intern
Ocean Energy Europe is seeking support for its communication and events team to strengthen its communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will work with a young, dynamic team and will be exposed to the fast moving world of the renewable energy industry, EU policy, and climate politics.
The Communications Intern will get valuable experience from working in an office environment, and a grounding in how communications infrastructure and strategy is managed at a successful European industry association. They will grow a small network in the EU affairs and ocean energy sector.
– Verifying and updating OEE contact data
– Researching information on companies in the ocean energy sector, and affiliated sectors
– Social media and website support
– Support with exhibitor and sponsor management for annual event
– Compilation of photos and draft communications for events
– Fluency in English
– Attention to detail is essential
– Interest in renewable energy, sustainability and/or climate change
– Previous experience in an office environment is an advantage
– €750 per month pro rata contract for the July & August period
– Based at OEE offices in Brussels’ European District
How to apply
Send curriculum vitae and a short motivation letter to Rob Flynn, email@example.com by 17:00 28 June. CVs in “Europass” format or other institutional templates will not be considered.