EMD session: Cooperation pathways from the sea to be fit for 55
Date : 19/05/2022
Time : 12:00 - 13:00
Location : Hybrid - Ravenna, Online
This European Maritime Day session is co-organised by Ocean Energy Europe, University of Siena, The Maritime Cluster of West Sweden , Interact/Knowledge of The seas network.
Decarbonisation and climate neutrality are challenges which need to be tackled by joining forces across (maritime) borders. The EU Green Deal sets the goal, highlights innovation and regional cooperation can help achieving it.
- Philipp Schwartz, Interact / Knowledge of the seas network
- Lillemor Lindberg, The Maritime Cluster of West Sweden
- Edoardo Dellarole, Head of Electrification, Eni S.p.A., Rome
- Simone Bastianoni, Professor, University of Siena, Italy
- Rémi Gruet, CEO, Ocean Energy Europe