OEE Annual General Meeting 2022
Date : 12/04/2022
Time : 10:00 - 13:00
This event is for OEE members only. If you'd like to become a member, please contact Natalia Echeverri.
This virtual meeting is an opportunity for you to get an update on the sector's achievements and activities, get the latest information, and give us your feedback. All relevant documents will be distributed to membership in advance of the meeting.
Meet the Commission – Vera Kissler on project permitting – 10:00 – 11:00
The sensible permitting of renewable projects has taken on a new urgency as part of the race to diversify from gas. The Commission recently proposed ‘go-to’ special development areas and that renewable projects should be considered as ‘in the overriding public interest’.
Vera Kissler, Policy Officer at the European Commission is leading work to produce new Guidelines on how to simplify & slash permitting requirements for renewable projects. Vera will present the Commission’s work so far, listen to your experiences in the field, and respond to any questions you may have.
2022 Annual General Meeting – 11:00 – 13:00
- Welcome & quorum – For verification
- 2021 AGM minutes – For approval
- Membership admissions & changes – For approval
- Key achievements – What OEE has done for you in 2021 – For information
- Objectives and programme of activities – What 2022 has in store for ocean energy – For approval
- 2021 Accounts & final audit – For approval
- 2021 Draft Budget – For approval
- Discharge of Directors of the Board