OCEANERA-NET Final Conference: Breaking Through, Innovation and Collaboration in Ocean Energy
Date : 30/01/2018 - 31/01/2018
Location : Radisson Blu, Royal Mile Edinburgh Scotland
‘Breaking Through’ is the Final Conference of the OCEANERA-NET project which, with the support of the European Union through Framework Programme 7, has supported collaboration and innovation in ocean energy through 2 joint calls and a range of events and activities.
How do we address sector challenges and successfully scale up ocean energy technology and businesses?
How are businesses, funding bodies and research organisations approaching these challenges?
What messages do we want to give to the outside world?
We have curated an exciting, interactive, innovative and informative programme of events of two days to both celebrate the successes of the OCEANERA-NET project and to discuss the way ahead in the ocean energy sector.
- Expert speakers reviewing future sector opportunities.
- Keynote Industry Speakers
- EU Policy perspectives from the European Commission
- Panel Discussion – ‘WHAT NEXT?’ – how does the sector move forward?
“Unconference” how does the ocean energy sector breakthrough?
- A facilitated Open Innovation workshop where YOU set the Agenda / YOU discuss/ YOU decide.
- The Unconference principle is one where topics are generated by participants, and breakout groups are formed based on interest and relevance. Here is a recent example: British Water. Unconference 2017
20×20 Innovation Presentations
How OCEANERA-NET funded collaborative projects have addressed ocean energy challenges. Short, visual informative presentations delivered in rotating sessions.
Opportunity throughout the Conference, including using a ‘Supply Chain Wall’ to add your details and link up with new organisations.