DTOcean+, a suite of design tools for ocean energy systems
The H2020 DTOceanPlus project aims to develop and test a software suite of advanced design tools for tidal and wave systems, to be released mid-2021 following validation by industrial partners in the consortium. The workshop will give a general overview of the suite of tools and their capabilities, plus explain how to run them with relevant user cases.
- Tools functionality and architecture
- Technology development: assisting decision-makers
- Technology in context: design and assessment of an array project
- Technology innovation: identifying opportunities for improvement
The speakers will be the developers of the different tools.
DTOceanPlus will provide advanced design tools for ocean energy systems innovation, development and deployment. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement n° 785921.
- 5-minute video to learn more about the project:
- 4 webinars outlining the theory and functionalities of the tools:
- All 32 public deliverables are available for download:
- Examples of EU project that use DTOcean+ tools:
ELEMENT, EnFAIT, IMAGINE, UMACK