OCEANERA-NET Workshop: Celebrating Success, Looking to the Future
3 December, 9:45 – 11:00 CET
The Horizon 2020 Ocean Energy ERA-Net Cofund project is now in its fourth year and has successfully implemented two Joint Call for collaborative, trans-national research, development and demonstration projects to tackle some of the key challenges and opportunities for ocean energy. €9.8m of funding has been committed to 12 projects.
This side event will provide an update on the 9 projects funded under the Co-funded Joint Call 2017 and announce 3 new projects funded under the Second Joint Call 2019.
As Horizon 2020 comes to an end, plans are being made for joint programming initiatives under the new Horizon Europe programme. The new umbrella for ERA-Net initiatives will be the Clean Energy Transition Partnership. The proposal and Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda for the SETP have been developing over 2020 and OCEANERA-NET COFUND, together with our partners, has been engaged in ensuring that ocean energy is integrated into the new SRIA. The side event will provide an opportunity to discuss how collaboration in the ocean energy sector can continue to be supported.
- 9:45 – 9:50 | Welcome and Introductions
- 9:50 – 10:00 | OCEANERA-NET COFUND – update on projects, announcement of Second Joint Call projects
- 10:00 – 10:10 | SeaSnake
- 10:10 – 10:20 | WEC4PORTS
- 10:20 – 10:30 | EVOLVE
- 10:30 – 10:45 | Clean Energy Transition Partnership – opportunities for Ocean Energy
- 10:45 – 11:00 | Clean Energy Transition Partnership – opportunities for Ocean Energy