OEE2019 Exhibition: The place to be
- Network – make valuable connections with 400+ ocean energy professionals.
- Discover – find the latest news from the sector and see what your colleagues (and competitors!) are doing.
- Profile – be seen in front of senior decision-makers from industry and the public sector.
OEE2019 is the most prominent ocean energy event in the world this year, organised by Ocean Energy Europe, the leading EU industry association representing the sector in Europe.
U-Pitch Pavilion - showcase your business
Want to show off your services to the entire ocean energy industry? Join the new U-Pitch Pavilion where you can pitch to potential partners and clients in the ocean energy industry.
Who can pitch: supply chain companies, consultancies, test centres.
The special pitch area in the OEE2019 exhibition hall is exclusively for OEE Members, giving the companies a chance to introduce their products and services.
Allow the delegates of OEE2019 to discover your innovative solutions!
Not a member yet? Get in touch to find out more!
OEE retains the right to refuse pitch applications. Pitches are intended to be short, powerful presentations. Presentations that do not respect this will be excluded. Please note that no exhibition space is included in the pitch area.
- P1 – Welsh Government
- P2 – SEAI
- P3 – Team Scotland
- P4 – U-Pitch Pavilion
- 1 – Flowline Specialists
- 2 – Sigma Energia
- 3-4 – Media Point
- 5 – RISE – Research Institutes of Sweden
- 6 – Ocean Energy Europe
- 7 – Sabella
- 8 – ESB International
- 9 – Sustainable Marine Energy
- 10 – University of Edinburgh
- 11 – CASE – Centre for Advanced Sustainable Energy
- 12 – Hydro Group
- 13 – SIMEC Atlantis
- 14 – Resen Waves
- 15 – BiMEP – the Biscay Marine Energy Platform
- 16 – CADFEM Ireland
- 17 – Inyanga Tech
- 18 – Xeos Tech
- 19 – Seanergy 2020
- 20 – ORE Catapult
- 21 – Orbital Marine Power
- 22-24 – European Marine Energy Centre